[Koha] Error trying to do a ordinary search into catalog

Braedon Vickers braedon.vickers at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:02:26 NZDT 2010

On 3/03/2010 12:45 p.m., Leonardo Bruno wrote:
> Thanks a lot Braedon!
>
> Sadly I forgot to say I chose 'no-zebra' configuration.
> Could this be the cause??
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Em Qua, 2010-03-03 às 12:28 +1300, Braedon Vickers escreveu:
>
>> This may be an issue with old biblios in Zebra that no longer exist
>> in
>> Koha. If so, re-indexing zebra should help.
>>
>> ./your/path/to/rebuild_zebra.pl -v -b -r
>>
>>       Braedon

Same thing applies to noZebra. Run the corresponding rebuild_nozebra.pl
script. I don't think it needs any flags, but have a look at the usage
message it prints if necessary.

Note that I had nothing but trouble with noZebra in 3.00.05. Most of my
problems disappeared when I shifted to Zebra. I would suggest you do the
same.

If you chose to, have a look through the list archives. Someone went
though the process a few weeks ago. The message thread was titled
"Problems with OPAC".

     Braedon