[Koha] Error trying to do a ordinary search into catalog

Leonardo Bruno leonardo at dri.cefetmg.br
Wed Mar 3 12:17:12 NZDT 2010

Hi people!

I am using Koha 3.00.5 in Debian Linux box. My configs are attached.
Everything looks fine, but I can't search anything in my catalog.

When I type something, say a topic or subject like 'engineering', or
part of book title I get this error message:

Can't call method "as_usmarc" on an undefined value
at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 2386.

Note that this subjects and books does exists in my catalog. As I sid,
everything looks fine.... Any ideas??

Thanks in advance. Leonardo

--
Sistema de Antivirus do CEFET-MG:
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivirus e