[Koha] How to make smaller version of Koha?

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 02:27:59 NZDT 2010

Hi,

2010/3/2 Vimal Kumar <vimal0212 at gmail.com>:
> I submitted a query to find a solution to reduce the size of Koha package.
>
> I didn't received a proper solution. I succeeded in find a solution at last.

No "proper solution"?  3.2 alpha as released included a compact
tarball, as will the beta and the general release.  Henri hasn't
weighed in yet about doing the same for 3.0.6, but as 3.0.6 has not
been released yet, I would suggest that it would be a courtesy to give
him a chance to respond.

Regards,

Galen
--