[Koha] Running Zebra Server Automatically

Suyadi abufarros at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 19:22:01 NZST 2010

You should run zebra & zebraqueue as ubuntu service.
Step to running zebra as sevice and auto update when updating
biblio/authority record:
$ sudo ln -s /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh
/etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon
$ sudo update-rc.d koha-zebra-daemon defaults
$ sudo ln -s /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebraqueue-ctl.sh
/etc/init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon
$ sudo update-rc.d koha-zebraqueue-daemon defaults

See the file: INSTALL.ubuntu

Sincely,
Suyadi
Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta