[Koha] Coming to NZ in October

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Jun 10 08:15:38 NZST 2010

Hi Olugbenga

It would be fantastic if you could make it. We have new employee from South
Africa at work, I'll ask him for travel tips he has done the flight a few
times.

It is shaping up to be a fantastic conference and a true international
affair with people coming from everywhere. If you wanted to speak the are
about 2 spots still open.

Chris