[Koha] biblio.frameworkcode set up at import

Frédéric Rouyre rfr at iweps.be
Tue Jun 8 23:26:06 NZST 2010

Hi again,

I solved my problem. Theé fact is that in the 3.00.06 branch, at least,
the setting of the framework code for a notice is not possible at
import. But I needed that so I did some code modification to allow the
framework code to be updated at import.

The modifications I made are included in the attached patch.

Best regards,

Frederic

PS: I'm not sure the modification has no bad side effects, so use it at
your own risk ;)