[Koha] [KohaCon10] Reminder: June 15 is the Deadline for submitting presentation proposals

Russel Garlick russel at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jun 3 17:23:41 NZST 2010

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the deadline for submitting a presentation proposal
for KohaCon10 is midnight June 15th NZST (Tuesday, 15 June 2010 at
midday UTC).

The programme is filling up nicely and we have some great talks lined up.

But there are still some spaces available and we would love to hear from
you.

We'd especially love to hear from librarians who have Koha stories, tips
and tricks and other knowledge they would like to share.

> https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGJjUWtHMTE2X0J0Vm5ENXlaSnJnTFE6MA

Cheers,
--
Russel Garlick