[Koha] Collecting bookmarks / links about Koha on Diigo

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Jul 30 09:31:40 NZST 2010

Kristina Hoeppner <kristina at catalyst.net.nz>
> As the Koha community already has a YouTube and Zotero group besides
> the community web site, I thought it would be an idea to also have a
> Diigo group in order to collect bookmarks that are solely concerned
> with Koha making it easy for people to find "Everything Koha"
> (http://groups.diigo.com/group/everything-koha) that is on the net.

Welcome Kristina.  I'm a bit disappointed by Diigo.
It doesn't seem to be free software and it requires an eyetest or
hearing test (incorrectly labelled as a captcha) to add bookmarks.

My bookmarks are tagged library on gotnoblog.com.  Is there a good
non-evil bookmarking site that aggregates all such bookmarks feeds?

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef) Webmaster and developer for hire at | software