[Koha] All in one search

Nitesh Rijal nitesh at healthnet.org.np
Thu Jul 29 16:40:53 NZST 2010

I think I have something wrong here.......this is my pazpar2.cfg file

 *<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>*

> *<pazpar2 xmlns="http://www.indexdata.com/pazpar2/1.0">*
>
> *
>> *
>
> *  <server>*
>
> *    <listen port="8004"/>*
>
> *    <proxy host="localhost:80"*
>
> *        myurl="localhost"/>*
>
> *<settings src="/usr/share/pazpar2/etc/settings" />*
>
> *    <include src="default.xml"/>*
>
> *  </server>*
>
> *
>> *
>
> *</pazpar2>*
>
> *<!-- Keep this comment at the end of the file*
>
> *     Local variables:*
>
> *     mode: nxml*
>
> *     End:*
>
> *-->*
>

> And this is the default sample pazpar2.cfg.dist file

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>*

*<pazpar2 xmlns="http://www.indexdata.com/pazpar2/1.0">*

*
> *

*  <server>*

*    <listen port="9004"/>*

*    <proxy host="localhost:80"/>*

*    <include src="default.xml"/>*

*  </server>*

*
> *

*</pazpar2>*

*<!-- Keep this comment at the end of the file*

*     Local variables:*

*     mode: nxml*

*     End:*

*-->*

There is nothing mentioning about ICU support, but still when I try to run
the server, there is the same error message saying:

*17:55:33-28/07 pazpar2 [fatal] Error: ICU support requested with element:
> <relevance>
> </relevance>
> 17:55:33-28/07 pazpar2 [fatal] But no ICU support is compiled into the YAZ
> library.*

Please tell me what to do now.....

Thank you.

--