[Koha] More than 1 fund to a basket

Terrance Wasielewski wasiet at sage.edu
Wed Jul 28 06:07:17 NZST 2010

Nicole:
    We have multiple receipts, but it seems to require the same number. Are you able to have different invoice numbers? Again, we are using 3.0 Thanks, TW

Terry Wasielewski
Associate Professor, Library
46 Ferry St.
Troy, NY 12180
518-244-2435

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.

Original E-mail