[Koha] Amazon contents not appearing in OPAC

Sunita Barve sunitabarve at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:28:02 NZST 2010

I have been trying to set Amazon cover images/reviews in my koha 3.00.06
installation. I have done settings in
 Global System Preferences - Admin (AmazonCover Image, Amazon enabled,
Amazon Reviews, OPAC Amazon Enabled)=on,Enhanced Contents(AmazonSimilar
Items, AWSAccessKey ID, AWSPrivateKey, OPAC AmazonCover Image, OPAC Amazon
Similar Item)=on plus added both accesskey and privatekey from AWS, Local
Use (Amazon Cover Images, Amazon Enabled, Amazon Reviews, OPAC Amazon
Enabled)=on

I have also set our system time but still amazon cover images, amazon
reviews etc. does not appear neither on staff client as well as on OPAC.

Can someone help me to know what is missing here.

Thanks,

Sunita Barve