[Koha] Koha Upgrades

Bob Birchall @ Calyx bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Jul 22 12:15:24 NZST 2010

The current stable release of Koha is version 3.00.06 .

Koha 3.2 has reached Beta and will be released as stable before too long.
In the meantime it is not yet recommended for production environments.

How soon do you plan on going live?   If you will go live soon, 3.0.6 is
probably the way to go.  Upgrading later should not be too difficult.
Nonetheless there are some significant differences between 3.0 and 3.2
including a new acquisitions module.

Re-indexing involves running the rebuild_zebra.pl script with different
options and is straightforward if you have command line access.

Bob Birchall

CALYX

  _____