[Koha] Deleting Serial Subscriptions

Becki Whitaker WhitakerB at mcls.org
Thu Jul 22 04:14:36 NZST 2010

Hi,

We have some old, test serial control subscriptions that we would like to
clean up and delete.  Does anyone know how this can be done?  Can you
delete a subscription by subscription ID?   [Using version 3.01.00.032]

BTW, in the process of looking at the 3.0 documentation for an answer, it
looks as if the previous documentation version has been replaced by a
manual that only describes and discusses the administration system
preferences.  This is great and something that we've needed but the old
how-to, step-by-step approach is needed also.  We especially made use of
the info about mapping item record subfields in the 952.   We need both
types of documentation.  Can we bring back the "old" one as well as the
new?

Thanks.

Becki
------
   Becki Whitaker
   Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
   6202 Morenci Trail
   Indianapolis, IN 46268
   317-298-6570 x506 / 800-733-1899 (IN only) / fax: 317-298-6580
   whitakerb at mcls.org / www.mcls.org / scion.incolsa.net