[Koha] 952 fields not importing

chuck mathias expendable_saint at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:45:49 NZST 2010

First of all, I am very new to koha, so please forgive my ignorance.

My problem is that the 952 fields are not imported into the reservoir.

I am migrating our existing database to Koha.  From a CSV file, I have
converted to a .mrc file using MarcEdit.  In the MarcEditor the 952
fields look, I think, they should to import correctly.  However, when I
import using the "import Marc records" tool, the MARC record in the
reservoir shows no 952 fields (while everything else seems to be there).
This causes any records imported to the catalog to not have items.  Any
ideas why this may be happening?

I've tried a number of different changes to the 952 fields, but nothing
seems to work.

chuck