[Koha] Koha and OpenURL Resolvers

Jane Wagner jwagner at ptfs.com
Thu Jul 15 01:19:19 NZST 2010

I have set up a link to SFX for one of our clients, and I’ve been working to
“genericize” the setup for a patch.  The way I’m doing it is to set up a
syspref for the link resolver URL, and only display the link if the on/off
syspref (also new) is on and if there’s an ISSN in the record.  The display
has somewhat generic labeling now, but I set it up so that both the image
and label could be changed with stylesheet and jquery, so it could be
personalized for the site.  I didn’t want to limit the label to SFX,
obviously, because there are others, so it says Check Full Text Availability
as a default.

Jane Wagner

Library Systems Analyst

PTFS Inc.