[Koha] When we should close the order basket?

Kohn, Karen kohnk at arcadia.edu
Fri Jul 9 01:44:58 NZST 2010

We avoid closing the baskets because you can't make any changes once
it's closed.  We like to go into the note field and make status updates
(along the lines of "vendor says backordered as of 7/8, still
searching").  I was told it was very unusual to have a workflow of
keeping the baskets open, but it doesn't cause any problems for us.

Karen Kohn
Collection Development Manager
Education and Sociology Librarian
Landman Library