[Koha] Koha releases - Clarification/correction

vtl at scls.lib.wi.us vtl at scls.lib.wi.us
Thu Jul 8 02:45:09 NZST 2010

Thanks Owen and Chris for your detailed answers.  I'll have to read these
later, but they look helpful.

I really didn't mean for my first question to be a challenge, it was a
legitimate question.  I know that Chris and Galen are smart guys.  I even
had the pleasure of working with Galen for a while.

I really am trying to learn and understand this process (as I've been doing
for the last two years).

Vicki

--
Vicki Teal Lovely

Helping our 52 member libraries provide the best possible service to the
public.

ILS Project Manager
South Central Library System
Madison, WI