[Koha] Reports

Colin Campbell colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Jul 8 00:18:59 NZST 2010

On 07/07/10 12:39, Jane Wagner wrote:
> Nicole is referring to our print notice function, but it does not print to
> .pdf -- the notices for people without email addresses are sent into an HTML
> file in a web-accessible directory.  Staff can then open that file in a
> browser and send it to the printer.  The HTML has a page break between each
> notice.

There's a firefox add-on printpdf which allows you print a web page to a
pdf file. I've done some custom work generating orders and claims as web
pages and then using it to produce a nice printable output file. Worth
trying the plugin if you want to do something from the html output of
this (or any other) function.
Colin

--
Colin Campbell