[Koha] Koha releases

Harris, Gary, DCA Gary.Harris at state.nm.us
Sat Jul 3 04:39:23 NZST 2010

Hmm. Here's a random thought: If we take community out of Koha, will the
software end up, as in Linux, as Koha, Offical Koha, Harley Koha
(example only), Liblime Koha (example only), PTFS Koha (example only),
etc.? E.g. Will people start asking of Koha, which distro are you using?
Which flavor of Koha do you like best?

Gary
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Gary L. Harris,   M.L.S.   M.A.
Director, Technical Services Bureau
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
(505) 476-9730
gary.harris at state.nm.us
http://www.nmstatelibrary.org <http://www.nmstatelibrary.org/>

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the
existing model obsolete."
-- Buckminster Fuller