[Koha] Koha releases

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Jul 3 02:19:59 NZST 2010

Le 02/07/2010 16:10, Lori Bowen Ayre a écrit :
> In other words, if the process hadn't been in the dark, the client
> probably could have had their cake and eat it too.  Maybe even eating
> it right now.

That's why I suggested something like 2 months ago, to have "time based
releases" and not "feature based releases". As sponsoring libraries want
some feature on a given date. So the sponsored company developing can
deal easier with the release cycles community / company-sponsoring.

chris C. is fully on this line (was it me that suggested that, or he ?
not sure... well, he spoke 1st of "frequent releases", I spoke 1st of
"release by date". Probably the same idea...)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com