[Koha] catalogue problem

naste dwoya tichtektee at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 00:53:12 NZST 2010

Hi, please help me out on this, i have been running koha 228, which has a few 229 upgrades.
I experienced a problem with the display of the MARC records, when i search the catalogue i am able to see the content, but when i click on any of the items it simply gives me a blank page with the marc number that the record is.
On trying to back up using mysqlyog, it gives me an error Error.: No 1016 Cant open file : "marc_subfield_table.MYD.' (errno:145)
Any assistance on how to correct this will be appreciated.