[Koha] Extended Patron Attributes Import

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Fri Jan 29 06:39:20 NZDT 2010

Hello All

I know I asked this before but can't seem to find the emails that were
sent back to me. I need to import extended patron attributes but when I
import if I pick ignore if patron cardnumber matches the one I am import
it does what it says it ignores the record and goes to the next and
updates nothing.  If I select overwrite it overwrite the whole record
and leaves me with the info that was in the import file. So I guess my
question is...What is the correct way to import extended attributes
after the initial patron import?

Thanks

Ed

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"