[Koha] Report for patrons with most checkouts

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 06:12:53 NZDT 2010

Koha has a built-in report listing the patrons with the most checkouts
for a given time period. However, it only provides a name & the issue
count.

We would like a report that also provides contact info for the patron
-- street & email addresses, phone number, etc.

Can someone provide us with a headstart on how to write this SQL
statement? I've looked at the table structure for transaction data but
can't figure it out. Nothing relevant on the wiki either as far as I
can tell.

(I think it would be helpful if SQL statements were provided for all
of the canned reports, so staff could review these, learn from them,
use them as the basis for new reports, etc.)

Thank you,

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH