[Koha] Koha Con 2010 : any interest a 2 day side trip?

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Tue Jan 26 16:17:45 NZDT 2010

So I am thinking it would be really nice to meet people coming into Auckland
for Koha Conference and drive them down to Wellington. We could take a few
days for a quick detour through Rotorua and heartland NZ, driving down
through the North Island via Levin.

Current thinking is:

Day 1: arrive in Auckland, dinner at the harbour
<http://www.viaduct.co.nz/>area.
Day 2: travel to Rotorua (3 hours ish) afternoon at Te
Puia<http://www.tepuia.com/about-us/index.html>thermal area, Maori
cultural
night<http://www.mitai.co.nz/Mitai_Maori_Village/Hangi_Meal_IDL=3_IDT=1178_ID=6700_.html>in
the evening, spend night in Rotorua.
Day 3: drive down the island, afternoon tea / civic reception at Levin (4
hours drive), travel to Wellington for evening meal and the night.
Day 4: either a spare day in Wellington or day 1 of Koha Conference.

So what do you reckon? If there is enough interest I'll put some indicative
pricing together.

--
Joann Ransom RLIANZA
Acting Head of Libraries,