[Koha] Kohacon10 Call for Volunteers

Bob Birchall @ Calyx bob at calyx.net.au
Tue Jan 26 11:43:59 NZDT 2010

Last week I was in Wellington for Linux Conf.  Let me say this:
If anyone on this list is thinking of not coming to kohacon2010, think
again!
OK, I know for most of you it is at the other end of the world - quite
literally.  But Wellington is such a beautiful, cultural, interesting city,
in such a beautiful country with a unique culture, and kohacon2010 will be
such an exciting event, you owe it to yourself to be there.  When will you
have another opportunity?
British Airways has a fare today - London to Wellington return - 1,232
pounds.   Air Pacific is offering Los Angeles to Wellington return (via Fiji
!) - US$1,403.  Mumbai to Wellington return is US$1,874 on Qantas.
Calyx will offer practical assistance to any kohacon2010 delegates staying
over in Sydney.
Start saving and come on down!
Bob Birchall
Calyx