[Koha] Searching for a word returns the whole library

Michail Golubjev xopkop at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 16:36:53 NZDT 2010

Hi everybody!

We are a small russian church in Copenhagen planning to organize our small
library using Koha.

I have already set up Koha on Ubuntu Server Karmic and started testing it
and learning using my own home books as a testing material.

I am mainly importing records with the help of z39.50 servers. In particular
from Russian State Library directly from inside Koha and using
sigla.ruimporting marc records downloaded as files.

Now I have stumbled into a problem which I can't find a solution to in the
documents and mailing list.

I have added a number of books, but when I search for a specific keyword,
fx. иоанн, the search returns ALL records.

I would like to request your input on this problem, if any further
information is needed, please tell me right away.

Best regards
Michail