[Koha] koha express

Beth Heller bheller at americanalpineclub.org
Thu Jan 21 04:57:43 NZDT 2010

Hi.  I am one of two librarians at the American Alpine Club in Golden,
Colorado - all mountains, all the time.  We've got about 60,000 volumes,
20,000 that circulate, and a very small budget.  We do have some IT support
and one amazing volunteer to help with the tech side of this project, but I
am not a coder at all.  We are migrating from Spectrum Winnebago.

I was planning to upload to Koha Express this week, but given the buyout was
wondering if anyone had any information about whether this product will
continue and/or any alternatives.  Inexpensive alternatives.

I would also love to hear from anyone with experience using Koha Express,
and anyone who has migrated from Winnebago.

Thanks!

Beth Heller
Preservation Librarian
American Alpine Club