[Koha] Koha Catalog Search Problems - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

Joe Fahs jfahs at stmchs.org
Sat Jan 16 05:30:03 NZDT 2010

Savitra,

Thanks.

WHen I run the command, I get:

bash-3.2# ./sax_parser_print.pl
Koha wants something like:
  XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser=HASH(0x81fe220)
You have:
  XML::LibXML::SAX=HASH(0x828b88)
Looks bad, check INSTALL.* documentation.

However, when I do a search of CPAN, I get:

cpan[1]> i /SAX::Parser/
CPAN: Storable loaded ok (v2.19)
Going to read /Users/ladmin/.cpan/Metadata
Database was generated on Thu, 14 Jan 2010 07:49:57 GMT
Module    XML::Bare::SAX::Parser (CODECHILD/XML-Bare-SAX-Parser-0.01.tar.gz)
Module    XML::GDOME::SAX::Parser (TJMATHER/XML-GDOME-0.86.tar.gz)
Module  < XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser (PAJAS/XML-LibXML-1.70.tar.gz)
Module  = XML::SAX::ParserFactory (GRANTM/XML-SAX-0.96.tar.gz)
4 items found

I went ahead and updated the SAX Parser module by running:

install XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser

CPAN successfully updated LibXML and the SAX Parser, but I still get the following:

bash-3.2# ./sax_parser_print.pl
Koha wants something like:
  XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser=HASH(0x81fe220)
You have:
  XML::LibXML::SAX=HASH(0x828b88)
Looks bad, check INSTALL.* documentation.
bash-3.2# perl -MCPAN -e shell

Thanks,

Joe