[Koha] New Koha Offline Circulation tool

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:01:23 NZDT 2010

Where can I find the Linux version of it???

Any manual to check out from repo and compile frm source would help us.

I was waiting for something other that the "GNope" dependent thing. I hope
this works...but I need it for Debian.

Please Release the linux tar if possible or either help us compiling form
source.

thank you.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Kyle Hall <kyle.m.hall at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>  I would just like to announce that I've rewritten my Offline Circ
> program from the ground up. This version is written in C++/Qt4. The
> benefit over the previous version is improved stability, no need to
> install other components ( i.e. Gnope ), and it looks a bit nicer as
> well. It outputs the same .koc format the previous version does. If
> you want to use the borrower search feature, it requires a
> borrowers.db file in the SQLite3 format, rather than SQLite2 which the
> older version used. I've submitted a patch for the create_koc_db.pl
> script to add support for both versions.
>
> http://millruntech.com/koha/koha-tools/koha-offline-circulation
>
> Please check it out and let me know what you think. I'd be very
> interested to hear any suggestions for more improvements to it.
>
> Thanks,
> Kyle
>
> http://www.kylehall.info
> Information Technology