[Koha] New Koha Offline Circulation tool

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 07:35:45 NZDT 2010

I'm releasing it as GPL software ( it hadn't even occurred to me to do
otherwise ; ). I should add something about that in the About dialog.
Being written using Qt4 makes it completely cross-platform. I actually
developed it on my Ubuntu machine. The DLL's are the Qt4 dlls
neccessary to run it under Windows. I haven't quite decided out how to
release it for Linux yet, but you can always compile it from source ;
)

The source code is on sourceforge:
http://koha-tools.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=koha-tools/koha-offline-circulation;a=summary

I was so excited to get it finished and released, that I hadn't
thought about that.

For the next update I will include a reference to it being Open Source
software, and a link to the source. I'll put the info on the website
as well.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology