[Koha] New Koha Offline Circulation tool

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:29:41 NZDT 2010

Hello All,
  I would just like to announce that I've rewritten my Offline Circ
program from the ground up. This version is written in C++/Qt4. The
benefit over the previous version is improved stability, no need to
install other components ( i.e. Gnope ), and it looks a bit nicer as
well. It outputs the same .koc format the previous version does. If
you want to use the borrower search feature, it requires a
borrowers.db file in the SQLite3 format, rather than SQLite2 which the
older version used. I've submitted a patch for the create_koc_db.pl
script to add support for both versions.

http://millruntech.com/koha/koha-tools/koha-offline-circulation

Please check it out and let me know what you think. I'd be very
interested to hear any suggestions for more improvements to it.

Thanks,
Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology