[Koha] searching subjects in PAC

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Wed Jan 13 09:10:41 NZDT 2010

If our system administrator enables the merge_authorities.pl cron job, will this correct the situation? When we move to the latest version of Koha, will this correct the situation? When we go with the latest Koha, will we need to make any changes to selections in Authorities under Systems Preferences?

I'm sorry to be asking so many questions. I would like our users to think that our PAC is the hottest thing since sliced bread.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Campus