[Koha] Independent branch?

Laurie Henry LHenry at swcollege.net
Wed Jan 13 07:30:17 NZDT 2010

Hello,

First, I wanted to say that we were able to resolve our MARC importing
issues.  Thank you to those who suggested solutions.

Our school has six campuses.  Books travel freely among five of the
campuses, but the sixth campus is too far away for intralibrary loan to
be feasible.  That sixth library has not yet migrated to Koha.

My question is, if you have a similar situation, could you send me a URL
so I can see (and show others) how Koha looks, with a combination of
independent and non-independent branches?  I'm having a bit of trouble
envisioning this.

Thank you,

Laurie Henry, MFA, MSLS

Regional Librarian

Southwestern College

(Kentucky and Ohio)

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.