[Koha] How to add Date TO and FROM in custom reports

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 02:30:06 NZDT 2010

This page in the manual might help you some:
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/reports/custom-reports  But
it sounds to me like you're going to have to write your own SQL
question and add  ' WHERE 'datefield' BETWEEN 'date1' AND 'date2'.
You can find some customer reports that others have written here:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=sql_library

Thanks
Nicole