[Koha] How to add custom fields in new patron creation

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:39:28 NZDT 2010

Hello all.

I am using KOHA 3.0.3 in Debian Lenny. I was trying to add a patron in the
library of Student type.

I can see that the fields available there are not enough, I want to add some
more fields in it.

In our library there we need to add fields like: "Level", "Address",
"Interests" etc. I know that it is possible to do so through modifying the
source and database, but I just wanted to know that is there any way we can
do it from the Staff Client Interface.

I got the source template file, but how do I define the variables in the
template source so that my link from source goes to the database.

Thank you.

Regards.

--
Nitesh Rijal