[Koha] Cataloging workflow

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:33:43 NZDT 2010

Since we're on the topic, I've had librarians ask me if they can
catalog in formats other than MARC - which  would be possible if the
editor weren't so static - if the user could add fields and format
them on the fly like I can in Connexion and some other cataloging
tools.  I'm willing to work closely with a developer if they want to
make some improvements - like I said if I had the skills I'd do it
myself - maybe it will be the first thing I do after taking a Perl
class!!

Nicole