[Koha] Map of Koha libraries worldwide

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Jan 6 04:37:18 NZDT 2010

Breeding, Marshall a écrit :

(happy new year Marshall)

> There was a thread on this list recently involving the development of
> a map that displays all libraries using Koha. David Friggens had
> developed a version using Google maps and data from lib-web-cats, but
> I think that it involved manually adding entries to the map.
>
> The map for ILS implementations is one example of a more extensive map
> API that I have created in lib-web-cats that I’m still in the process
> of documenting.
>
> I have created a new map facility in lib-web-cats that can be used to
> display such things as all libraries using Koha that are represented
> in lib-web-cats. It’s still in draft form, but here is the map for
> Koha libraries:
>
> http://www.librarytechnology.org/map.pl?ILS=Koha
>
> Comments, suggestions, corrections, etc, definitely appreciated.

Marshall, you rock !!!
Just one question : we have more than 100 entries on Koha -- BibLibre,
and only 2 entries are displayed (look at France).
Do you have an idea why ?
Can it be because we have filled "region" with something gmaps don't
understand ?
(http://www.librarytechnology.org/lwc-displaylibrary.pl?RC=43836)
in this case, why is
http://www.librarytechnology.org/lwc-displaylibrary.pl?RC=43424 not