[Koha] Barcode nightmare

Seth Mayo smayo at stpeters.nsw.edu.au
Mon Jan 4 18:43:01 NZDT 2010

Can Petrus give any hints as to which perl files need to be changed to
address barcode differences?  I'm going to see if I can do it myself
as I have some programming experience.  However, is there a
possibility of working with Petrus if I can't get it to work?

Seth Mayo
IT Technical Manager
Email:  smayo at stpeters.nsw.edu.au
St Peter's Anglican Primary School