[Koha] Zebra indexing

Abhishek Amberkar [अभिषेक] abhishek.amberkar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 22:28:55 NZDT 2010

2009/12/29 Luís Díaz <ldiaz at greendata.es>:
> koha  koha-3.00.00 on linux red hat 5
>
> Hello all
> I have a question about zebra indexing.
> How can I check if this opion is installed?
> Now I use the NOZEBRA mode, but I would like to use the ZEBRA mode.
>
> I try this:
> ./rebuild_zebra.pl -b -w
> Zebra configuration information
> ================================
> Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/biblios

<snip>

You get to select "zebra" or "nozebra" at the time of Koha
Installation through web interface as per Koha installation docs. As
you said earlier that you are using "nozebra", there's no use of
running "./rebuild_zebra.pl -b -w". ( List members please CMIIAW ). So
you should try "rebuild_nozebra.pl" instead.

Hope That Helps.
--
With Regards
Abhishek Amberkar