[Koha] Acq - Uncertain Price

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Feb 27 05:58:29 NZDT 2010

Le 26/02/2010 17:45, Nicole Engard a écrit :
> Can someone explain to me how to use Uncertain Price in the new Acq
> module?  There is an option to see 'Uncertain Prices' on this page:
> cgi-bin/koha/acqui/supplier.pl?supplierid=2 under the 'Manage Orders'
> button.

Yes I can ;-)

- when you enter an order line, you can manually click on "uncertain
price" checkbox
- when you retrieve an iso2709 file from the reservoir, Koha tries to
find the price inside the MARC record. If it does not find any price,
the uncertainprice is checked automagically

A basket with at least 1 uncertain price can't be closed
the "uncertain price" option will display the list of lines with
uncertain price checked, you can enter the price quickly. (hint : you're
on phone with the supplier, he tells you "this book : $X. This one: $Y
...", you can fill lines very quickly)
once you're done, you can go back to basket, close it and continue your
order.

Note : the uncertain price is independant from the basket, because you
can have uncertain prices in different baskets. I agree it can be
sometimes confusing to have to switch from basket to uncertain prices,
and back.

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN