[Koha] Error in Koha 3.00.04.019

Leonardo Bruno leonardo at dri.cefetmg.br
Thu Feb 25 11:15:08 NZDT 2010

Hi everyone!

I installed Koha 3.00.04.019 from the official package available at
koha.org in a Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 server. Everything was fine from the
'tar -zxf ...' to 'make install'. Web configuration too.

But something weird is happening: sometime after the installation
proccess is done, the system just stop work correctly. Symptoms are loss
of the language configuration (it returns to English, though I have
configured Portuguese), the home page aspect on browser seems like a
'CSS file' is missing and doesn't show the top right links and infos
(Logout, Set Library and who's logged in), and some pages/buttons stop

and 'Home › Tools'.

It's very very frustrating since I instaled Koha 5 times due this
problem! The time between installation and error vary from days to
hours. And I neither rebooted the server nor Apache/MySQL.

Attachments are the 'Server information' and 'Perl modules' sections of
'About Koha' and a screenshot of my Koha homepage.

Any help?
Thanks in advance.

--
Sistema de Antivirus do CEFET-MG:
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivirus e