[Koha] No results for Authorities

Pauline Martin PaulineM at jfk.org
Fri Feb 26 06:35:31 NZDT 2010

Thank you all for your assistance. I contacted Liblime and found out
that it is a bug. Here is the explanation:

I've been able to identify this as a bug in the version of Koha you're
running (3.0.2). It has not been fixed in Version 3.0.6.

The bug is that the release maintainer has updated the headings search
to use Headings-main in the code and he updated the ABS style of
indexing, but did not update the files for the DOM style of indexing.

Therefore, all headings searches and authority support in general is
broken in Koha since at least version 3.0.2.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Sincerely,

Pauline

Pauline Martin