[Koha] New user questions

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:38:11 NZDT 2010

Dave,

Koha 3.x doesn't have a Windows version to my knowledge.  However once
you have it installed on a Linux server you can access the staff
client and the OPAC from any operating system - Windows, Mac, Linux -
provided it has a browser (preferably Firefox) installed.  That means
that if you barcode scanner hardware works with Mac then it will work
with Koha.  I actually use Mac to access my Koha installation and it
works A-OK.

Nicole C. Engard
Documentation Manager