[Koha] Problems with OPAC

PasiK pasi.korkalo at oululainen.com
Wed Feb 17 10:13:43 NZDT 2010

23:12:16-16/02 [fatal] Element <xslt
stylesheet="__INTRANET_TMPL_DIR__/prog/en/xslt/MARC21slim2DC.xsl"/>: could
not locate stylesheet '__INTRANET_TMPL_DIR__/prog/en/xslt/MARC21slim2DC.xsl'
in config /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml

So where is this then, it's not in /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml like the error
message says?

Colin Campbell-5 wrote:

> On 16/02/10 14:37, PasiK wrote:
>>
>> Ok, not that's sorted, but I'm still stuck. koha-zebra-ctl.sh wants a
>> command
>> called 'daemon', but Slackware doesn't have this command. What does it do
>> and where can I get it?
>>
> Its a debianism doc on  http://www.libslack.org/daemon/
> You'll just want to start your zebra servers similarly to the other
> daemons in the Slack rc scripts.
> Cheers
> Colin
>

>> Braedon Vickers wrote:

>>> It looks to me like you have not build the Zebra config files when you
>>> originally ran Makefile.pl, so you instead have the templates.
>>> Apologies, i forgot that was a possibility. Each of the __SOMETHING__
>>> strings needs to be replaced with the correct value for your install.
>>> Someone else may be able to tell you how to do this with a script.
>>> Otherwise, as an example, the start sections of one set of
>>> mykoha-zebra-ctl.sh and koha-zebraqueue-ctl.sh are:
>>>
>>> USER=koha
>>> GROUP=koha
>>> DBNAME=koha
>>> NAME=koha-zebra-ctl.$DBNAME
>>> LOGDIR=/var/log/koha
>>> ERRLOG=$LOGDIR/koha-zebradaemon.err
>>> STDOUT=$LOGDIR/koha-zebradaemon.log
>>> OUTPUT=$LOGDIR/koha-zebradaemon-output.log
>>> KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
>>> RUNDIR=/var/run/koha/zebradb
>>> LOCKDIR=/var/lock/koha/zebradb
>>> # you may need to change this depending on where zebrasrv is installed
>>> ZEBRASRV=/usr/bin/zebrasrv
>>> ZEBRAOPTIONS="-v none,fatal,warn"
>>>
>>> USER=koha
>>> GROUP=koha