[Koha] Kids Catalog interest?

Banks, Joy M jbanks at flsouthern.edu
Wed Feb 17 05:44:10 NZDT 2010

Debbie Thomas said, "We had paid for YakPak and then were informed that YakPak will not happen/be developed.  LibLime refunded our money."

That's interesting to know. We had tossed around the idea of looking into YakPak for a small elementary age collection we will soon have as a "branch" location. I suppose you might say we would still be interested in seeing some sort of child-geared product developed; however, we're not in a position to offer any development help.

Joy M. Banks
Catalog Librarian
Roux Library
Florida Southern College