[Koha] Overdue Notices

Todd Bowman bowmanrt at lancastermennonite.org
Tue Feb 16 02:19:47 NZDT 2010

Hi,

I am running Koha without Zebra on a small school library. We are running
build 3.0.5, and everything is working great, except for the
overdue_notices.pl script. I get an error each time it tries to run. I made
sure that there are no overdue triggers set up on the default library,
instead setting them up for the individual libraries. (We have two.)

I also get the following error from process_message_queue.pl.

connect to localhost failed (Connection refused) no (more) retries!connect
to localhost failed (Connection refused) no (more) retries!

I do receive reports from advance_notices.pl and fines.pl. I don't know if
it's connected, but when I try to download the list of overdues in csv
format through the staff client, I get a blank document.

Any help is appreciated.

Todd Bowman

--
Todd Bowman
Math, Bible, Computer and Technology Coordinator