[Koha] Amazon Reviews not displaying

m.mason at ytu.edu.au m.mason at ytu.edu.au
Sat Feb 13 15:55:35 NZDT 2010

You mentioned you are on Koha 3.0.5.  For Amazon reviews etc to be
accessible (but not for cover displays), the key which Amazon calls
Secret, and Koha calls Private, has to be entered into Koha system
prefs (in addition to AmazonAssocTag and AWSAccessKey).
And there's no place to enter this in the system prefs in Koha 3.0 or
3.1 (at least, not in the 3.01.00.032 which is mounted as the Liblime
demo system).
But in Koha 3.2, there is a system pref entry for "AWSPrivateKey".
I think we can't get Amazon reviews etc until we get a stable release
of Koha 3.2 and upgrade to that.
Mike