[Koha] Blank line in spine label

Daniel Grobani dgrobani at samuelmerritt.edu
Tue Feb 9 13:01:34 NZDT 2010

Hi,

We're a LibLime customer running LLEK, the latest version of which
implemented Chris Nighswonger's quick spine label creator. LibLime is unable
to provide support on this module, so I'm asking for help here.

When I print a label for an item with a copy number, there's a blank line
between the last line of the wrapped call number and the copy line. I'm
surprised that blank lines aren't suppressed.

Chris?

Many thanks,

Daniel Grobani
System Administrator