[Koha] Looking for Different Koha OPACs

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Wed Feb 3 18:28:49 NZDT 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There was a complaint in the last IRC meeting that the scrolling
> images of Koha OPACs on the newsletter site was a bit US-centric.  I
> picked those OPACs because they did not look like they were out of the
> box.  So if you have an Koha OPAC that has been customized, send me
> the URL and I'll add more to the rotating images on the newsletter
> website (http://koha.web2learning.net).  Also, I'm still looking for
> articles for this month's newsletter.

www.granthalaya.org

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2