[Koha] Job posting: Incredible Opportunity for a Senior Level Koha Expert in Baltimore, Maryland

John Roberts jsrober at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:29:21 NZDT 2010

SigInt Technologies, LLC seeks a Senior Level Digital Library Programmer Analyst to support a US Government Agency.

We are growing our hardcopy-centric collection to include a substantial amount of digital content. You will have the opportunity to chart the course as we incorporate a variety of electronic data sources into the collection and make them available to our users. You will have the freedom to select the tools you deem best and implement them as you see fit. You’ll work directly with library management to collect requirements and propose and implement solutions. You will lead and direct other developers who will assist with the implementation.

A masters degree in Library Science, Computer Science, or comparable is required. Knowledge of Koha, MARC records, Linux, and a scripting language such as Perl or Python is also required. Experience with PHP, Java/J2EE, Tomcat, MySQL, STILAS, VuFind, and SOLR is preferred, but not required.

SigInt Technologies provides an outstanding compensation package, including a Roth or Traditional 401K plan with 100% matching, full medical benefits, a technology allowance, paid professional memberships and conferences, and a very flexible work environment. The salary range is $125,000 - $135,000 and depends on your level of experience. Ten holidays as well as three weeks of vacation are included. A yearly allowance of $5,000 is provided for technology, professional memberships, and conferences. Your contribution of $16,250 (IRS limit) to your 401K plan will be matched by SigInt Technologies for a total annual retirement contribution of $32,500.

The job is at Fort Meade, Maryland. You must be able to work on-site at least three days per week. A security clearance is required. Individuals already possessing a security clearance are highly encouraged to apply.

John
--
John S. Roberts
SigInt Technologies, LLC